- 300 gm skirt steak, cut into strips.
- Maldon Sea Salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 tsp fresh serrano chili, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 8 asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
For the noodles:
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. In a bowl, whisk together the lime juice, soy sauce, honey, garlic and chili. Add the beef, toss to coat and set aside.
- In a wok over high heat, add oil once smoking add marinated beef and stir fry until cooked to your likeness.
- Remove the beef from the wok and set aside. Add to the wok the mushrooms, spring onions and asparagus and cook until all the vegetables are tender-crisp for about 2-3 minutes. Return the beef to the wok and toss to combine.