|Thick brioche sliceSugar||6pcs1tbsp+1tsp|
|Ground Cinnamon||1/4th tsp|
- Heat Milk and cream, as you see bubbles from the sides switch off the fire.
- In a separate bowl, add in sugar, cinnamom, flour, egg and vanilla and pour the above hot liquid on to it.
- Mix well and strain.
- In a deep plate place a brioche slice onto it and pour the mixture.
- Let the brioche soak well but not make it soggy.
- Heat up the pan, brush the pan with butter and place the soaked brioche on to it .
- Keep the flame low so that the brioche is cooked and doesn’t burn.
- Ones brown sprinkle caster sugar on one side of brioche and using a blow torch burn the sugar to caramelize.
- Serve hot with berries and cream anglaise.