- Broccoli,shredded 2 cups
- Onion, chopped ¼ cup
- Cilantro (Corriander leaves) ¼ cup
- Salt ⅓ tsp
- Garlic,chopped ½ tsp
- Smoked or regular paprika ½ tsp
- Oil 1 tsp
- Bbq sauce 1 tbsp
- Chickpea flour ¾ cup
- Roast chickpea flour until golden brown.
- Process the broccoli florets, onion and cilantro in a processor.
- Transfer to a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix. Mix well to distribute. Let sit for a minute or 2 for the broccoli to leak enough moisture so you can form patties. If it is too wet, add more flour. If too dry and does not stick well, wait for another few mins or sprinkle some water and mix and press to see if the mixture sticks.
- Shape into 5 to 6 patties. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add a bit of oil and spread.
- Pan fry the patties for 4 to 5 minutes per side. Serve with sriracha, ketchup, bbq sauce, marinara or a cooling ranch.