|All purpose Flour||1 cup|
|Chopped chives||1 ½ tbsp|
|Grated cheddar cheese||2cups|
|Cold water||3-4 tbsp|
- Mix flour, butter, salt, chopped chives and grated cheddar in a mixing bowl with paddle attachment till crumbly texture on low speed number 3.
- Start pouring the cold water slowly and mix to combine. Do not over mix
- Roll the dough in between two cling wrap to 4-5mm thick. and place in the freezer for 10 min.
- Take it out and cut into diamonds and place them back into the freezer for 10 min.
- Bake at 165*c for 20-30min or till it browns.