Baking Temp: 140*c for 15-20min
Portion size: 5 small ramekins
|Chocolate 55%Lemon zest||50gm1pc|
- Trim the crust of the bread slice, spread butter on to each slice.
- Cut it into smaller pieces and place them into the ramekins.
- Boil milk with vanilla, lemon zest and sugar. Ones boiled take off the heat and add chocolate.
- Mix well and pour the mix over beaten egg.
- Beat the egg into separate bowl and pour the boiled milk over it.
- Pour the mix over the bread top with pecan nuts and let it soak.
- Bake in baine marie at 140*c for 15 to 20 min.
- For anglaise-Boil cream with vanilla, Cream egg yolk and sugar till pale.
- Pour the boil cream over the egg yolk mixture, mix and pour it back into the pan and cook till thick.
- Strain and serve warm with pudding