Chocolate fudge cookies with marshmallows-Dessert mashup
Baking Temp: 160*c for 7-8 min
Portion size:10 pieces
|Semi sweet chocolate||15gm|
|Dark brown sugar
- Melt semi sweet chocolate and 72% dark chocolate and keep aside.
- Cream butter, dark brown sugar, caster sugar, molasses and vanilla till creamy and fluffy.
- Add egg slowly and mix well.
- Add in the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Lastly fold in the dry ingredients with the rubber spatula or plastic scraper.
- Divide the dough into required size of cookies.
- Flatten each piece of cookie dough and stuff with marshmallow and roll again.
- Flatten them and place on tray.
- Rest the flatten cookies for 15 min in fridge.
- And bake at 160*c for 7-8 min.