The aroma and warmth of freshly baked sweet bread is a homely comfort that is hard to resist. Chocolate Pecan Roll is a fresh take on the good old cinnamon rolls, where the rolls are filled with generous amount of chocolate spread and pecan nuts instead of cinnamon sugar, giving it a lovely chocolaty-nutty flavour.
|Bake stable chocolate spreadCrushed Pecan nut||A/R|
- Mix together all ingredients except butter and knead to form a soft
- Add butter and knead the dough again to form a very soft dough.
- Rest the dough for 45min at room temperature.
- Knock back the dough and sheet, apply the bake stable chocolate spread & sprinkle the crushed pecan nuts and roll like a pin wheel.
- Cut to 1-inch thickness and place it in a 9” round prestige tin and rest for another 30 min.
- Bake at 180*c for 6-7 min.
- Drizzle the beaten icing on the top and serve warm.
Once you master the art of baking, playing with flavours and trying different combinations will become a piece of cake for you. To learn more about patisserie and bread baking visit ICCA Dubai.