Baking Temp: 160*c for 12-15 min
|Coarsely grounded cornAll purpose flour||1cup65gm|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
|Baking soda||1/4 tsp|
|Sour creamMilkEggMelted Un salted butterParsley Garlic butter
Chopped garlic Butter unsalted
- Mix flour, corn meal, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt and coarsely grounded corn kernel in a mixing bowl.
- Add in Sour cream, milk, egg and melted butter.
- Pour the mixture onto a skillet and bake at 160*c for15 min or till the colour change.
- For parsley garlic butter, sweat the garlic, switch off the heat ,add in the butter and lastly the parsley.
- Ones the corn bread is out from the oven cut and pour the parsley garlic butter on top and serve warm.