Winter and holiday months are all about mugs full of sinfully delicious hot chocolate and mocha delights to keep you warm and happy throughout the cold-blue season. It’s true that nothing warms you up like a steaming cup of chocolate or spiced coffee topped with cream during the winter. Read on to know more about the festive drink options to keep you toasty this winter.
Unsweetened Cocoa powder – 2tsp
Maple syrup/Honey – To taste
Cinnamon powder – 1/2 tsp
Hot water – 1tbsp
Milk – 3/4th Cup
- Pour the hot water to the cocoa powder and blend it well.
- In a saucepan combine the milk & cinnamon powder and heat it.
- Pour the hot cinnamon milk and maple syrup/honey to the cocoa hot water mixture and mix it well.
- Top it with your choice of topping or a beautiful snowman latte art to get that festive feel.
Freshly ground coffee – 16 gms
Cinnamon Powder – 1 tsp
Cardamom Powder – 1tsp
Nutmeg Powder – 1 tsp
Hot water – 300 ml
Whipping Cream – for topping
- Mix well the ground coffee, cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg and keep aside.
- Put the coffee mix in a drip coffee cone and pour the hot water over it in a circular motion.
- Pour the strained coffee into a coffee mug.
- Top it with whipped cream and Christmas candy.
Apple Cider Lemonade
Apple Cider Vinegar – 2 tbsp
Lemonade Soda – 1/2 can
Honey – 2 tsp
Cinnamon Powder – To cover the rim of the glass
- Dip the rim of the wine glass in sugar syrup & cinnamon powder, and keep aside.
- Mix honey with the apple cider vinegar, stir well and pour into the prepared wine glass.
- Pour the lemonade soda to the cider honey mixture and the refreshing festive drink is ready.
Tips: You can infuse this drink with any flavoured tea and dry ice to get that added flavour.