|Oil 2 tbsp|
|Potato (small) 1|
|Red bell pepper 1/2|
|Green bell pepper 1/2|
|Broccoli (small) 1|
|Chives (for garnish) 2|
|Bacon (rashers) 2|
- Step 1 : cut all ingredients (macedoine)
- Step 2: heat a sauté pan with oil
- Step 3: first add the onions and potatoes sauté till browned, then add the red and green bell peppers, then zucchini and mushrooms then finally the broccoli and season, let cook for 5-6 minutes then set aside.
- Step 4: fry the bacon and sausages until cooked
- Step 5: mix the meat into the vegetables and cook for 2 minutess
- Step 6: crack 2 eggs and season with salt and pepper whisk and then add to the pan, Tilt the pan to make sure the eggs settle evenly over all the vegetables. Cook for a minute or two until you see the eggs at the edges of the pan beginning to set.
- Step 7: Bake thefrittata at 190° put the pan in the oven then bake until the eggs are set, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Take out and garnish with chives.