Yeast 14 gms
Flour 2 ¼ cup
Salt ½ tspn
Sugar 2 tblspn
Cinnamon powder ¾ tspn
Eggs 3 medium size
Soft butter 175 gms
Dry dates 4nos
Pistachio 2 tblspn
Flour for kneading
- combine flour, salt, sugar and mix together
- incorporate the eggs and butter and knead on a medium speed in a dough mixture.
- fold in the fruits and nuts
- remove and dough and let it rest inside the fridge for 2 hours
- remove from the fridge , and place in a lightly floured table and knead for 1 min.
- shape into a loaf of bread and put in bread tin and let it prove for the second time for another 1 to 2 hours
7.pre heat oven at 200 degress Celsius .
- gently brush brioche with egg wash and bake for 35 – 40 mins
- remove from oven and let it cool for slightly.