|Icing sugar||45 gm|
|Cream cheese frosting|
|Pistachios ( blanched and pealed)||50gm|
- Grind pistachio, flour & icing sugar in blender for a minute.
- Whisk egg white till soft peak add sugar little at a time & whisk until foamy in texture.
- Fold in the ground ingredients.
- Spread mixture on 2 rings of 16 cm.
- Bake at180ºC in a preheated oven until done.
- Turnout on to a wire rack to cool.
- To make the frosting cream icing sugar & cheese.
- Whip cream then fold in to above mixture.
- Cool the sponge.
- Place one layer on a cake base, spread a layer of cream cheese frosting. Repeat until all layers are assembled.
- Cover with remaining frosting and decorate with blanched pistachios.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.