Roasted Chicken Breast
with Balsamic, Honey & Mustard
12 Jersey royals potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Maldon salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch of British asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
FOR THE CHICKEN
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Maldon salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 4 boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts
- In a medium bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, Dijon, garlic, oregano and basil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine balsamic vinegar mixture and chicken; marinate for at least 30 minutes to overnight, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes and tomatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Top with chicken in a single layer.
- Place into oven and roast until the chicken is completely cooked through. Place asparagus in oven alongside chicken for about 7/8 minutes.