Scallops 4 nos
Bacon 4 nos
Garlic 2 cloves
Thyme 2 strips
Tooth picks 4 pcs
For the Mango Relish
Ripe Mango (cubed) 1 no
Coriander 15 gms
Mint 10 gms
Red chilli 1 pc
Lemon To taste
- cut the cauliflower into small flowerets and set aside.
- mix together the cream, milk, garlic, thyme and cauliflower and boil till tender .
- put into a food processor and puree till smooth. Season to taste and set aside
- Season the scallops with salt and pepper and wrap them individually with the bacon strips and secure with tooth picks.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients for the mango relish together. And season to taste.
- In a sauté pan on medium to high heat sear the scallops bacon side down to render the fat for 1 min on each side, making sure not to over cook the scallops.
- Plating Presentation: In a plate, spoon and spread the puree as suggested in the video, place the scallops in a straight line over the puree and top with the mango relish. Garnish it with micro greens or.