2 Tbsp Cajun seasoning: ½ tsp cumin
½ tsp paprika
½ tsp cayenne pepper
½ tsp black pepper powder
½ tsp rock salt
¼ tsp dried oregano
¼ tsp dried rosemary
¼ tsp dried thyme
1 Tbsp olive oil
180 gm uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast.
1/4 tsp table salt, or to taste
1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
Cooking oil to spray the grill.
1 tsp. fresh lime juice
2 tsp. chopped jalapeno peppers
1 tsp. minced garlic
Salt as required
2 burrito-size corn tortilla(s)
1/2 small uncooked green onion(s), finely chopped
1 cup fresh mixed baby greens
1 tsp. fresh lemon juice, for sprinkling on wrap
- In a small, shallow bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning and olive oil. Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper; dredge in seasoning mixture and turn to coat.
- To make the avocado paste for the wrap adhesive, mash the ripe avocado with the minced, green onions, garlic, lime juice and jalapeno and season. Mash together to a smooth paste.
- Heat up a grill to a smoking hot temperature, drizzle some cooking oil to grease, and place the marinated chicken breast to grill.
- Flip over to grill well without pressing the meat much to avoid drying out.
- Take off the grill and rest for a couple of minutes.
- Slice the grilled breast on a slant across the grain and keep aside.
- Place the warmed tortilla bread and spread the avocado paste all over the inside and place the cut lettuce on the spread.
Place the sliced grilled chicken on the lettuce base, and roll the bread tightly with a butter paper around. Warm the wrap for a couple of minutes, unwrap the paper and serve at room temperature, drizzled with olive oil.