Coffee is not only a cozy drink for the cold winter mornings but is also a refreshing summer drink when you make it cold. Coffee goes very well with a lot of flavours, and here, I have tried to make two cold coffee drinks pairing with the season’s best flavours, orange and caramel to beat the heat with coffee.
Coffee Cube Caramel Latte
Espresso – 2 shot + 150 ml water
Milk – 150 ml
Sugar Syrup – To taste
Caramel syrup – For flavouring
- Mix the espresso shots with water and let it cool.
- Pour the espresso into an ice cube tray and freeze it over night.
- Fill a tall serving glass with the espresso ice cubes.
- Pour the milk, sugar syrup and the caramel syrup into the ice cubes, give it a good stir and it’s ready to serve.
Coffee Orange Shakers
Espresso – 2 shots (cold)
Fresh orange juice – 30 ml
Sugar syrup – 20ml
Ice cubes – 3-4
Fresh Orange Peel –For aroma
- Fresh orange juice, espresso, sugar syrup and ice cubes into the cocktail shaker and shake well.
Pour the drink into a tall glass and use the orange peel to infuse the aroma into the drink with the help of a blow torch as shown in the video.
I dunno by grapes (c) 2008 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://ccmixter.org/files/grapes/16626 Ft: J Lang, Morusque