Ingredients serve 4
400 g free range chicken breasts (cut into strips)
15g sweet smoked Spanish pimento (paprika)
50 g Plain flour
3 free medium range eggs
Coconut oil for tray
75 g Fresh bread crumbs.
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5. Oil one large baking with coconut oil.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and paprika in a bowl. Place the flour in another bowl.
- Season chicken, then coat in plain flour, place in the beaten egg and lastly coat in the breadcrumbs. Shake off the excess and lay the chicken on the oiled baking tray.
And add more oil over breaded strips
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, turning, when completely cooked through and golden-brown all over.
- Serve with zucchini chips